View Commercial Properties
Creating one of the South's most prestigious communities, Chenal Valley's expertly planned 4,800 acres has been selected by an upscale demographic, giving retail businesses an affluent customer base, and providing a destination for the 1 million-plus population of central Arkansas's selective consumers.
- Population Demographics (2011 estimate): 3 miles 33,673; 5 miles 68,423; 10 miles 227,267; MSA 800,373
- 2,375 current residences in more than 30 neighborhoods; 4,600 residences when fully developed
- 700-member Chenal Country Club with 36 holes of championship golf
- $250,000 to $2 million homes provide diverse demographics (2011 average price was $450,000)
- $104,053, Chenal Valley's household average income (2011)
- 300,000 square foot lifestyle shopping center, The Promenade at Chenal
- 800 acres of commercial property including retail, general office, office park and corporate headquarters, multi-family and institutional
- Traffic counts at Chenal Parkway and Kirk Road, 29,000; and at The Promenade at Chenal 22,000 (2010)
A List of Features with Benefits
A prestigious community must be practical, as well. Thatís why Chenal Valley has expertly followed a 4,800-acre master plan that is dynamic. The vibrancy of our growth has allowed us to take advantage of the abundance of land under our ownership and management, ensuring proper development to its highest and best use. The result is a list of features that provide countless benefits to the businesses that wisely choose to locate here.
- Distinctive residential enclaves with over 30 neighborhoods
- Chenal Country Club with family and business amenities, including 11,000 square feet of meeting space in the St. Andrews Ballroom and two Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed golf courses, acting as the 2012 host of the 106th Southern Amateur Championship
- Impressive retail amenities lead by The Promenade at Chenal, a 300,000 square foot open-air lifestyle shopping center presenting such international brands as Apple, Nike, J. Crew and Anthropologie, restaurants and the Chenal 9 IMAX theater.
- Leading-edge 37-acre health care facility created by St. Vincent Health System
- Future 22-acre medical facility planned by Baptist Health Systems
- Wildwood Park for the Performing Arts
- Little Rock's newest schools, Chenal Elementary and Don Roberts Elementary among eight local public and private schools
- Various denominations of local churches
- Headquarters for Bank of the Ozarks and Southwest Power Pool as well as corporate offices for Allied Telephone Wireless and Windstream all located in the Chenal Valley vicinity.
- Little Rock public library and local government services
- The Village at Rahling Road encompassing professional services and restaurants
- Nearby retail developments including Walmart Supercenter and Kroger Marketplace
- Multifamily complexes including apartment, condominium and retirement communities.
Build your bottom line in Chenal Valley, and enjoy the economic resilience of a mid-south marketplace outperforming its peer communities. For more information, contact Chenal Properties, Inc. at 800-848-9559 or 501-821-5555.
The Brooking Institution ranks Little Rock as the 4th Strongest Metropolitan Economy in the country and the 4th-Fastest Growing City for Green Jobs. Kiplinger ranked Little Rock as the 7th-Best Value City in the country. Forbes ranked Little Rock as the 6th-Best Mid-Size City for Jobs. Forbes ranked Little Rock as the 2nd-Cleanest or Lease-Toxic City in America.